Propelle Content Accelerator for Women
In addition to filling out the online entry form, entrants must provide the following:
- A pitch presentation deck outlining your content idea (PDF files only)
- A video (mp4 format, max 500 MB) - three minutes, maximum - that demonstrates your project (a sizzle reel or personal video pitch of the project where a sizzle is not yet available)
- A signed submission release agreement (PDF)
- A signed development agreement from Everywoman Studios, to come into effect if you are selected as the winner of the development funding. (PDF)
- A one-page statement explaining how the Accelerator would benefit you. (PDF)
- A resume indicating your work experience, including that within non-fiction production (if any) as well as any production credits you have. (PDF)
Materials can be uploaded by clicking the Upload Files link after your entry form is filled.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.